Candle care

When lighting your candle for the first time burn until the wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of jar to prevent tunneling. This may to take 2-3 hours.

Trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before each burn

Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and other debris.

The surface of your candle may appear lumpy after burning. This is because of the natural ingredients contained in the wax and will not affect the performance of your candle.

Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.

Keep burning candles away form children and pets.

Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.

Never leave a lit candle near flammable objects such as curtains, walls, bedding, table, cloth etc.

Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or going to sleep.

Do not burn your candle all the way to the bottom and stop use when approximately 1/2 an inch of wax remains.